Mild Sleep Apnea is a sleeping disorder in which a person stops breathing temporarily during sleep. These breathing interruptions are called “apneas” and sleep that’s interrupted up to 5 to 15 times in an hour is defined as mild obstructive sleep apnea. This disorder can affect the overall physical as well as mental health as good quality sleep is essential for the well-being of a person.
Blue Ocean Medtech is highly recognized for providing an effective Sleep Apnea Treatment in Delhi by using the best Sleep Apnea Machine.
Symptoms of Mild Sleep Apnea:
To test whether you are suffering from sleep apnea or not before consulting a medical professional, here are some of the symptoms you can look upon:
- Consistent and loud snoring
- Feeling sleepy or drowsy all day
- Dry or sore throat in the morning
- Morning headaches
- Frequent mood changes
- Restless sleep
Till the time you meet a doctor, the following remedies can be followed:
- Sleeping on your side: Sleep apnea is milder when you sleep on your side.
- Avoid drinking alcohol during bedtime: Alcohol increases the risk of a severe form of sleep apnea.
- Avoid driving: When a person is suffering from a sleep disorder, he or she will feel drowsy all day, therefore driving should be avoided to eliminate the chances of vehicle accidents.
This sleep disorder is more common in obese people as compared to normal weight people. Some lifestyle changes that a person can follow for curing sleep apnea are as follows:
- Shed some kilos if you’re overweight.
- Exercise daily
- Quit smoking
- Start utilizing a nasal decongestant
- Don’t sleep on your back
- Stop or avoid taking sedative medications
To get a more effective treatment, a person should consult a doctor as sleep apnea can increase the risk of cardiovascular and metabolic ill-health.
Why Mild Sleep Apnea requires proper treatment at the initial stage
Sleep apnea happens when upper airway muscles relax during sleep and pinch off the airway, which makes it difficult to breathe. The breathing pauses for approximately 10 seconds at a time, until your reflexes kick in and you start breathing again.
It is very important to treat sleep apnea as it can cause long term consequences to the health of a person.
A Sleep Apnea Machine is used for providing CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) therapy that will help patients to breathe more easily during sleep. The CPAP machine aids in increasing the pressure of air in the throat in order to eliminate the collapsing of the airway when a person breathes in. This will also help your bed partner to sleep peacefully.
The CPAP or Sleep Apnea Machine provides an easier utilization and the person can use it every night while sleeping. It consists of the following:
- A mask that covers your nose and mouth.
- A mask that covers your nose only—called nasal continuous positive airway pressure.
- Prongs that fit into your nose.
- A motor that draws in room temperature air and then gently pressurizes it for delivering the perfect amount of air pressure.
- Tubing that helps in delivering good quality air.
- Humidifier tank for adding moisture in the airflow.
The machine helps in minimizing the symptoms of the disorder and aid you to get rid of mild obstructive sleep apnea. Good quality sleep provides numerous benefits to your body and mind health that result in reduced risk of various ailments.
Blue Ocean Medtech is counted among the reliable provider of Sleep Apnea Treatment in Delhi. We have a professional staff that gives you the necessary medical care at your doorstep to ensure your best health. Our services are offered to patients of all age groups using up-to-date treatment machines. Our medical experts have years of experience in the respective domain that allow them to understand your problem properly in order to give the most effective treatment.